Room and Space Bookings
Faculty, staff, students and external groups may book space at UBC’s Okanagan campus for a variety of reasons.
Already have a booking and need to adjust? Complete the Change booking request form.
Safety Planning for Ad-hoc bookings
As of July 1, 2021, University-wide COVID-19 safety plans are in effect. Those using ad-hoc booking spaces are responsible to follow the Safety Plan(s) applicable to the type(s) of space they are booking. These Safety Plans are available on the Return to Campus website.
Additionally, some types of activities, including some core business and educational activities, will require a Safe Event Plan. For more information about what types of booking require a Safe Event Plan, visit the Bookings and Events page or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We appreciate your patience and understanding during this unique time.
Please be aware that the availability of some on-campus services may be limited due to ongoing return-to-campus planning efforts.
Event set up
- Once approved, you are responsible for submitting a work order to Facilities Management for all events that require set-up.
- Work orders must be submitted two weeks prior to the start date of the event.
- To enter work orders please visit: https://facilities.ok.ubc.ca/requests/
Audio visual requirements
- Audio Visual equipment is assumed to be in working order at the time your booking is approved, however we encourage you to enter a ticket with IT Services prior to your event to provide them with your audio visual requirements.
- To enter work orders please visit: UBC Self Service Portal